Founded in 2005, TerraFirma has been a partner in keeping your home safe and sound structurally for over a decade. The foundation experts have gained a reputation of providing all customers with the best quality of service. Each employee is extensively trained and certified in foundation repair and basement waterproofing, so you can rest assured knowing you are in good hands.
At TerraFirma, we understand that foundation cracks, wet crawlspaces, and musty basements are stressful. We offer a free onsite estimate for all work that you may need to be completed, and we will work with you to customize a solution for your home.
TerraFirma stands by our promise of solving your foundation problem and basement needs in the most efficient manner.
Monday, May 12th, 2014 by Kevin Springer
Safety tip of the day: Wear goggles, and here's why! Believe me, eye protection on the job in necessary for good reason. If you don't use it, you could lose an eye! Then where would you be? Sometimes flying particles will strike with the force of a bullet. Depending on the type of work, different protective eye wear is required. Goggles, an eye shield, a face mask, or spectacle-type safety glasses are all acceptable. Here is a list of on-the-job activities you should be wearing protective lenses for.
1. Chipping, sledging and hammering on metal, stone and concrete.
2. Use of manual, pneumatic and powder-actuated impact tools.
3. Caulking, brushing, grinding.
4. Drilling, scaling and scraping.
5. Babbitting, soldering and casting of hot metals.
6. Handling of hot tar, oils an liquids and molten substances.
7. Handling of acids, caustic and creosoted materials.
8. Gas welding, cutting or brazing.
9. Electric arc welding and cutting, and other operations which subject the eyes to flying particles, dust, hot liquids, molten substances, gases, funds and liquids.
I would like to leave yo with this thought -- Goggles are for our own personal welfare -- Don't forget to wear them when eye hazards are present. There will always be goggles, but we are on out last pair of eyes.
our service area