At TerraFirma, we want you to feel comfortable and confident in the work that's taking place in your home. Here's what you can expect from us for your basement waterproofing project.
- Once you are ready to begin with the repairs, we collect an upfront deposit, and a Customer Experience Advocate helps you select a start date for your project. Don't worry about the necessary permits or neighborhood logistics - TerraFirma takes care of it all.
- On the big day, you can expect a fully stocked truck with an expert production crew that has been briefed on your specific job.
- Your Foreman will lead the crew through the process and serve as a resource to answer any questions you may have. When the repair work is complete, your foreman will do a thorough final inspection with you.
- We always ask our clients to leave us a review on Google, Yelp, the BBB, Angie's List, or Facebook and refer TerraFirma to friends and family who are experiencing problems with their foundations, basements, or crawl spaces.
- TerraFirma's award-winning service and products are backed by extensive warranties that are fully transferable. In the unlikely event that you have a follow-up repair issue, we are here to help. If your home's waterproofing solution required a sump pump, drainage system, or anything else that needs upkeep, you may benefit from regular maintenance with the TerraFirma Service Department.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.