TerraFirma's Basement Waterproofing Process
Scheduling a free inspection with your local TerraFirma System Design Specialist is the first step toward a permanent fix for your home's foundation. Your System Design Specialist will carefully inspect and diagnose what is happening with your home. We take careful measurements of your whole home, inspect its basement or crawlspace, check downspouts and gutters, observe the surrounding terrain and any other influencing factors. With this data, we can inform homeowners about what is happening with water in and around the home and most importantly, how to fix it. Our goal is to educate and set accurate expectations for the project.
At TerraFirma, we want you to feel comfortable and confident in the work that's taking place in your home. Here's what you can expect from us for your basement waterproofing project.
- Once you are ready to begin with the repairs, we collect an upfront deposit, and a Customer Experience Advocate helps you select a start date for your project. We also offer financing options. Don't worry about the necessary permits or neighborhood logistics - TerraFirma takes care of it all.
- On the big day, you can expect an expert production crew that has been briefed on your specific job.
- Your Foreman will answer any questions you may have. When the repair work is complete, your foreman will do a thorough final inspection with you.
- We ask our clients to leave us a review on Google, Yelp, the BBB, Angie's List, or Facebook and refer TerraFirma to friends and family who are experiencing problems with their foundations, basements, or crawl spaces.
- TerraFirma's award-winning service and products are backed by extensive warranties that are fully transferable. In the unlikely event that you have a follow-up repair issue, we are here to help. If your home's waterproofing solution required a sump pump, drainage system, or anything else that needs upkeep, you may benefit from regular maintenance with the TerraFirma Service Department.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.