TerraFirma's Basement Waterproofing Process
Scheduling a free inspection with your local TerraFirma System Design Specialist is the first step toward a permanent fix for your home's foundation. Your System Design Specialist will conduct an onsite evaluation of your foundation, walking you through every step of the inspection. The specialist will use animations, videos, and images to illustrate the specific solutions we recommend for your home.
Get a FREE Quote!
At TerraFirma, we want you to feel comfortable and confident in the work that's taking place in your home. Here's what you can expect from us for your basement waterproofing project.
- Once you are ready to begin with the repairs, we collect an upfront deposit, and a Customer Experience Advocate helps you select a start date for your project. Don't worry about the necessary permits or neighborhood logistics - TerraFirma takes care of it all.
- On the big day, you can expect a fully stocked truck with an expert production crew that has been briefed on your specific job.
- Your Foreman will lead the crew through the process and serve as a resource to answer any questions you may have. When the repair work is complete, your foreman will do a thorough final inspection with you.
- We always ask our clients to leave us a review on Google, Yelp, the BBB, Angie's List, or Facebook and refer TerraFirma to friends and family who are experiencing problems with their foundations, basements, or crawl spaces.
- TerraFirma's award-winning service and products are backed by extensive warranties that are fully transferable. In the unlikely event that you have a follow-up repair issue, we are here to help. If your home's waterproofing solution required a sump pump, drainage system, or anything else that needs upkeep, you may benefit from regular maintenance with the TerraFirma Service Department.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.