Concrete Leveling with Injection Foam in Oregon
We provide fast, effective concrete repair in Portland & Throughout Oregon
The stability of any concrete surface is dependent on the soils beneath it. The weight of concrete and what it supports, combined with natural soil erosion, can lead to sunken and uneven concrete surfaces. This process affects everything from your driveway and sidewalk to roads and airport runways.
TerraFirma provides expert concrete repair solutions. We use an expanding polyurethane foam that is injected beneath the concrete to fill the gaps caused by soil erosion and raise and stabilize the concrete surface.
If you have sunken concrete surfaces you need repair, call us today at 1-866-486-7196 or contact us online to get started with a free estimate! We provide residential and commerical concrete leveling services in Portland, Eugene, Medford and the nearby areas.
Get a FREE Quote!
TerraFirma Concrete Leveling geotechnical capabilities:
- Lift settled slabs and slab foundations
- Lift and level sunken sidewalks
- Strengthen and stabilize loose soil
- Fill sinkholes and other voids
- Lift, level and stabilize roadways and airport runways
- Repair and stabilize rail beds weakened by soil washouts
- Treat soil to improve load-bearing characteristics in preconstruction applications
Reasons to choose TerraFirma Concrete Leveling
- Strong but light: TerraFirma Concrete Leveling weighs only about 4lbs. per cubic ft., compared to 120lbs. per cubic ft. for standard fill material. Our concrete leveling solution's light weight makes it useful where denser fill material might impose an undesirable load on weak soils. Despite its lightweight, TerraFirma Concrete Leveling can support substantial loads; it typically provides greater lifting power than mudjacking.
- Waterproof: Once cured, TerraFirma Concrete Leveling will not wash away. Our solution's waterproofing properties can be beneficial in certain applications.
- Stable and inert: TerraFirma Concrete Leveling does not react with soil or moisture; it will not leach harmful chemicals into the soil.
- Quick curing. Downtime is minimized with our concrete leveling solutions. Full loading of the foundation, roadway, or other structural element can usually happen about 15 minutes after the material is injected.
- Adjustable: Adjusting the density and expansive force of the 2-part foam affords a wide range of geotechnical uses. Lifting force can be adjusted by fine-tuning the chemical reaction that causes the foam to expand. An experienced applicator can factor not only the weight of the structural element but also soil characteristics and temperature and weather conditions. Special formulations are possible for applications where water must be displaced.
- Noninvasive: Our solution's injection equipment isn't bulky, enabling applicators to access confined areas. When properly injected, our solution is not as messy or disruptive as other slab and foundation-lifting techniques.
Contact TerraFirma for expert concrete repair
Ready to see why our solution is the superior choice for concrete leveling? TerraFirma can provide you with expert concrete lifting and leveling services for all types of residential and commercial purposes. Call us today at 1-866-486-7196 or contact us online to get started with a free estimate in Portland, Eugene, Hillsboro and the surrounding areas.
Please note that our concrete repair system strengthens and stabilizes uneven concrete, but a true level is not guaranteed.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.