TerraFirma's Crawl Space Encapsulation Process
Give TerraFirma a call and schedule a free inspection today
Scheduling a free inspection with your local TerraFirma System Design Specialist is the first step toward a permanent fix for pest, odor, and moisture problems in your crawl space. Your System Design Specialist will carefully inspect and diagnose what is happening with your home. We take careful measurements of your whole home, inspect its crawlspace, check downspouts and gutters, observe the surrounding terrain and any other influencing factors. With this data, we can inform homeowners about what is happening in and around the home and most importantly, how to fix it. Our goal is to educate and set accurate expectations for the project.
At TerraFirma, we want you to feel comfortable and confident in the work that's taking place in your home. Here's what you can expect from us for your crawl space encapsulation project.
- Once you are ready to begin with the repairs, we collect an upfront deposit with financing options available, and a Customer Experience Advocate helps you select a start date for your project. Don't worry about the necessary permits or neighborhood logistics - TerraFirma takes care of it all.
- On the big day, you can expect an expert production crew that has been briefed on your specific job.
- A foreman will answer any questions you have and keep you up to date on the progress happening in your crawlspace.
- When the repair work is complete, your foreman will do a thorough final inspection with you. If you do not want to crawl your crawl space, we are happy to take pictures of the finished space for you.
- We ask our clients to leave us a review on Google, Yelp, the BBB, Angie's List, or Facebook and refer TerraFirma to friends and family who are experiencing problems with their foundations, basements, or crawl spaces.
- TerraFirma's award-winning service and products are backed by extensive warranties that are fully transferable. In the unlikely event that you have a follow-up repair issue, we are here to help. If your solution required a sump pump, drainage system, or anything else that needs upkeep, you may benefit from regular maintenance with the TerraFirma Service Department.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.