TerraFirma's Foundation Repair Process
Scheduling a free inspection with your local TerraFirma System Design Specialist is the first step toward a permanent fix for your home's foundation. Your System Design Specialist will carefully inspect and diagnose what is happening with your home. We take careful measurements of your whole home, inspect its load bearing components, see how it is framed, and observe the surrounding terrain and any other influencing factors. With this data, we can inform homeowners about what is happening to the foundation and most importantly, how to fix it. Our goal is to educate and set accurate expectations for the project.
At TerraFirma, we want you to feel comfortable and confident in the work that's taking place in your home. Here's what you can expect from us for your foundation repair project.
- Once you are ready to begin with the repairs, we collect an upfront deposit. We also offer financing as an option. Next, a Customer Experience Advocate will help you select a start date for your project. Don't worry about the necessary permits or neighborhood logistics - TerraFirma takes care of it all.
- On the big day, you can expect an expert production crew that has been briefed on your specific job.
- Your foreman will answer any questions you may have during installation. When the repair work is complete, your foreman will do a thorough final inspection with you.
- We ask our clients to leave us a review on Google, Yelp, the BBB, Angie's List, or Facebook and refer TerraFirma to friends and family who are experiencing problems with their foundations, basements, or crawl spaces.
- TerraFirma's award-winning service and products are backed by extensive warranties that are fully transferable. In the unlikely event that you have a follow-up repair issue, we are here to help.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.