Why Fix Foundation Damage with TerraFirma
The right foundation repairs can protect your home for years to come
If your home has a settling foundation, we offer push piers and a variety of other long-lasting foundation repair solutions.
Does your home have cracked basement walls, damaged concrete floors, stuck windows or doors, foundation settlement, or other structural issues? These are all signs of foundation damage. No matter how minor the foundation damage seems, problems can worsen and become much more expensive to repair later on. These issues can also spread to other areas of the home and cause issues throughout the entire property.
But there is no reason to worry, TerraFirma is here to help. We offer permanent foundation repair solutions that prevent damage from worsening and protect the structure for years to come. To learn more, schedule a free foundation repair estimate. We serve Oregon and Washington areas throughout Tacoma, Portland, Seattle, and nearby.
Waiting to repair foundation problems can cost you
Even if the home needs small repairs, waiting to fix foundation problems can lead to more expensive damage later on. Here are a few reasons why the foundation repair experts at TerraFirma recommend fixing damage as soon as it is diagnosed:
- Prevents foundation damage from worsening: Foundation damage won't resolve on its own and as it worsens, it will become a more complicated and expensive problem to repair later on.
- Boosts the property value: When it comes to buying or selling a home, buyers are often wary of properties with foundation damage. That is why fixing foundation damage can raise your home's resale value and make it more appealing to potential home buyers.
- Improves the curb appeal: Foundation damage could lead to unsightly cracks in exterior and interior walls and floors. It can also lead to uneven, sticking windows and doors. That is why foundation repairs can prevent these issues and protect the appearance of your home for years to come.
- Creates better window and door function: As the foundation worsens, it will do less to protect the structure of your home, causing it to bend and twist – this can also lead to doors and windows sticking and jamming. Foundation repairs protect the structure and preserve the functionality of the entire home.
- Provides more usable space: As foundation damage worsens, homeowners can lose valuable space. Foundation repairs can restore safety and functionality to your below-grade space.
- Creates a safer home: While foundations collapsing, chunks of brick veneer falling off of homes, and other serious issues are not common – they become more of a risk if foundation damage is left to worsen.
- Prevents pest problems: Insects and other pests get into the home through small gaps and cracks in the foundation. That is why foundation repairs can prevent unwanted bugs and animals from entering the home.
Schedule a free foundation repair estimate
Want to prevent foundation damage from becoming a costly, hazardous, and unsightly problem for your home? Contact TerraFirma for a free foundation repair estimate. We can diagnose the foundation and provide permanent solutions that will stabilize the structure of your home.
We proudly serve Oregon and Washington homeowners throughout Seattle, Portland, Eugene, Bellevue, Vancouver, Hillsboro, Salem, Gresham, Renton, and nearby areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.